Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Do you produce content that would be of interest to our audience?

Have your original content pertaining to telemarketing, call centers, lead generation, and more, featured with The Telemarketing Forum! E-mail us!

Author Topic: A delayed post.... Hello!  (Read 454 times)

Offline theaer

• VIP GOLD MEMBER
  • Keeper of the Fire
  • Thanks Recieved 0
A delayed post.... Hello!
« on: October 13, 2011, 12:04:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hey everyone.

Joined a few weeks ago after downloading a report linking back here. Very happy that I did.

I've always been a very reserved person that hates being rejected... well, with a career in sales you'd think I'd get over that! :)

Anyway, delayed post due to the birth of a new kiddo here... that and no time-off from my employer has kept me VERY busy.

I decided to face my phone fears in December when we are put on mandatory time off through my employer and hope to start building my business through cold calling... for the time being, I'm working with local business owners that I know and building a portfolio for when the cold calls start.

I'm hoping to get more than information out of the Telemarketing Forum Community.... I'm also looking for accountability partners that are willing to ping me and ensure that I'm following through. (My responsibility, but still my hope).

Because that's my hope, feel free to ping me if you'd like me to help hold you accountable to your own goals.

Can't wait to share the exciting testimonials that are just around the corner.

~ Mark

Offline D_Renee

• VIP GOLD MEMBER
    • Advanced Member
    • Thanks Recieved 6
    Re: A delayed post.... Hello!
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • Welcome to the forum :) I like the idea of an accountability partner. I need one from time to time..I can be a slacker sometimes lol

Just a word of advice, find a good script floating around here somewhere and put it to use ASAP..don't waste too much time trying to get caught up on threads and reading everything you can find. You'll be making money in no time!

Offline Phone Pro

• Thanks Recieved 320
      • Order Offline On Crack -The Great Telemarketing War Report
    « Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
  • Publish
  •  ;D Good Advice D. You sound like JD Junior.
    "The career I have chosen is laiden with opportunity, yet it is also fraught with heartbreak and dispair. The bodies of those who have come before me and failed, were they piled atop on another would cast its shadow down up all the pyramids of the earth...BUT I WILL NOT FAIL AS THE OTHERS...."
    -Og

Offline theaer

• VIP GOLD MEMBER
    • Keeper of the Fire
    • Thanks Recieved 0
    « Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for the advice! I'm working my way through the forums to determine where everything is. I plan to start calling as soon as I can... maybe just on weekends due to current job restrictions during the week. :)

Sooner or later, this will be my job. :)